Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Well I'll be damned! opened Elder Predator and this happened. :(

  1. #11
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    even with the problems I've heard about them, I still cant wait to get the line

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only had one major problem with my set, and that is the fact that my Grid Alien's head joint is painted solid.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I'm really beginning to feel that it depends on where you get them and how they're handled by the guys who work there. I got two sets from Spawntoys, and have yet to have any problems with loose joints, breakage etc...Maybe due to the fact that they are so fragile they should have been packaged differently to take into account that warehouse workers often throw boxes too hard. If there is so much breakage and such, obviously something neeeds to be addressed , but..ahh hell I just may be lucky. I just haven't heard so many problems since the APU.
    I was included in that group, but the problems with that figure once I saw how it was made (from the broken torso on) were painfully obvious.

  4. #14
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Ghostdawgg you've got PM.

    And to answer your question yes I have removed the Elder Preds mask and no it doesn't fit without carving off part of his face, and yes I have carved back some of the face and head of the Elder and will have a new masked Pred Elder along with a bunch of other custom goodies to show in the upcoming weeks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by Toy Warrior:
    Ghostdawgg you've got PM.

    And to answer your question yes I have removed the Elder Preds mask and no it doesn't fit without carving off part of his face, and yes I have carved back some of the face and head of the Elder and will have a new masked Pred Elder along with a bunch of other custom goodies to show in the upcoming weeks! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What PM? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See what you did Ghostdawgg, this is why i don't open my figures lol

  7. #17
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toy Warrior:
    Ghostdawgg you've got PM.

    And to answer your question yes I have removed the Elder Preds mask and no it doesn't fit without carving off part of his face, and yes I have carved back some of the face and head of the Elder and will have a new masked Pred Elder along with a bunch of other custom goodies to show in the upcoming weeks! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What PM? [img]confused.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go read the one I sent ya on Jul 27th about Ultimate Rhino. Basically I haven't forgoten about you and I still have the figure if you wan't it, I just haven't had time to send it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •